Best Golf Courses In Boston
Best Boston Golf Courses
A short jaunt from the quaint, cobblestone streets of Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall and all parts Boston, golfers find huge expanses of rolling hills, rock outcroppings, forestry and a perfectly prime landscape for world-class golf courses. And while many of the oldest tracks in the Boston and Plymouth areas were established as private clubs, several new public courses by Nicklaus, Jones and other notable architects are bringing golf to life for the masses in this amazing New England enclave.
- Boylston, Massachusetts
- Designed by Mark Mungeam
- Fantastic Parkland Layout
- Stunning Views of the New England Countryside
- Features an Elegant Colonial-Style Clubhouse
- Stow, Massachusetts
- Features Rolling Topography and Dense Forestry
- Par 70 Layout Measures Just 6,300 from the Tips, but Packs Plenty of Punch
- Clubhouse Only Enhances the Land’s Quintessential New England Feel
- Home to the Longest Hole without a Sand Trap- 625 Yards!
- Pembroke, Massachusetts
- Designed by Philip A. Wogan
- Recognized as One of the Best Layouts on the South Shore
- Bought by Former NHL Great Jeremy Roenick in 2009 and Extensively Renovated
- Requires Shots from Every Club in the Bag
And after you’ve checked out the best courses in Boston, be sure to check out more amazing courses around the globe to find your next golf trip destination!