Best Golf Courses In Cape Cod
Best Cape Cod Golf Courses
Famous for amazing beaches, sail boats, kettle chips, cranberry bogs, the Kennedys and everything else that says “vacation,” Cape Cod is a relative hidden gem when it comes to great public golf courses. So while others line up to drive their cars onto the beach in Sandwich or hit the boutiques in Provincetown, you can drive down pristine fairways on several top Cape Cod courses designed by the likes of Rees Jones and Geoffrey Cornish. And whether you’re seeking a parkland layout or a seaside links, the best of Cape Cod has you covered.
- East Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Designed by Rees Jones
- Parkland Test Equipped with Steady Sea Breezes
- Subtle Topography Makes for Great Sightlines
- New Greens and Fairways Are Ready for Your Best Shot
- Onset, Massachusetts
- Designed by Geoffrey Cornish
- Sandy Soil Allows for Year-Round Golf
- Signature 7th Hole Features an Island Green
- Plays Longer than the 6,201 Yards on the Card
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out our list of hidden gems to find out where you should be booking your tee times.