Best Golf Courses In Denver
Best Denver Golf Courses
Known as the Mile-High City, Denver, Colorado, sits over 5,000 feet above sea level and contains a mile-long list of fantastic mountain-style golf courses. Pete Dye, Tom Weiskopf, Robert Trent Jones Jr. and many other iconic course architects have brilliantly utilized both the Mountain and valley areas to accentuate exciting elevation changes from tee box to green. Toss in majestic backdrops of towering, snow-capped peaks and the chance to hit monstrous drives that pierce through the thin, mountain air, and the best golf courses in Denver should be penciled in on every golfer’s bucket list.
- Castle Rock, Colorado
- Designed by Tom Weiskopf
- Fun Layout with Wide Fairways and Numerous Hazards
- Amazing views of Pikes Peak and Surrounding Landscape
- Recognized at Top Course in Area
- Erie, Colorado
- Designed by Jay Morrish
- Built on 262 Acres with Only Two Holes Running Alongside Each Other
- Plays to a Difficult 144 Slope from the Tips
- Signature 15th Hole is a Challenging 696-Yard, Par 5
- Silverthorne, Colorado
- Designed by Tom Lehman and Hurdzan/Fry Design
- Stunning Views of Surrounding 13,000 Foot Peaks
- Amazing Green Complexes
- Recognized as One of the Best Mountain Courses
- Littleton, Colorado
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Amazing Landscape with Otherworldly Rock Features
- Perfect Playing Conditions
- Arguably the Most Photogenic Course in the World
And after you’ve checked out the best courses in Denver, be sure to check out more amazing courses around the globe to find your next golf trip destination!