Best Golf Courses In Houston
Best Houston Golf Courses
With ample natural wetlands and dense collections of tall Texas pines, Houston’s diverse ecosystems have provided top golf course architects like Fazio and Case a perfect canvas to draw up sporty links and parkland layouts. Toss in a bit of topography as you travel outside of the city, and Houston becomes a great spot for golfers to lay low on the links in the morning and climb up to a pristine parkland track in the afternoon. Just make certain to bring plenty of golf balls, because if one thing is consistent on all the great Houston courses listed below, hazards are a plenty.
- Katy, Texas
- Designed by Carlton Gipson
- Par 71 Course that Stretches Almost 7,000 Yards
- Water Comes into Play on Virtually Every Hole
- Features Considerable Elevation Changes
- Cypress, Texas
- Designed by Jim Fazio
- Contains the Best Greens in the Area
- Strategically Routed Through Various Water Hazards
- Water on the Final Three Holes Makes for a Challenging Closing Stretch
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Houston, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!