Best Golf Courses In Jacksonville
Best Jacksonville Golf Courses
When it comes to golf hotspots in the United States, Jacksonville, Florida, is considered a golf mecca. Home to the PGA TOUR Headquarters and TPC Sawgrass, Jacksonville is where many of the pros live and play, and to be the best, you have to play the best. Surrounded by some of the most visually stunning beaches in the world, Jacksonville offers an immaculate landscape for world-renowned golf designers to take full advantage of—which they have. Dye, Palmer, Nicklaus, Snead and Sarazen are just the short list of designers who have left their mark on Jacksonville, constructing some of the most stimulating golf courses in the world.
- St. Augustine, Florida
- An 18-hole Clyde Johnston Track
- Host of PGA TOUR Qualifying School Events
- Carved Out of an Immaculate Florida Pine Forest
- Features a World-Class Practice Facility
- Fernandina Beach, Florida
- Designed by Tom Jackson
- Signature Par 3 17th Hole Features an Impressive Island Green
- Known for Incredibly Smooth TifEagle Greens
- Showcases the Amelia River and Its Surrounding Beauty
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Jacksonville, take a look at our top courses around the world!