Best Golf Courses In Maui
Best Maui Golf Courses
Containing over 30 miles of white, red and black sand beaches, Maui is a visually stunning utopia that’s perfect for oceanside golf courses. Home to tracks from world-class designing duos such as Coore & Crenshaw, Palmer & Duane and Nelson & Wright, Maui is home to several of the world’s top-ranked golf courses, and it provides golfers from across the globe the chance to play where the PGA TOUR makes at least one stop every single season. Plus, now you can book ahead in Maui at several courses offering extended booking windows.
- Kahului, Hawaii
- Designed by Robin Nelson
- Utilizes the Terrains of an Old Maui Plantation, a Secluded Kiawe Tree Forest and Massive Sand Dunes
- Spectacular Views of the 10,000-Foot Haleakala Mountain
- Host of the 2017 Maui Open Championship
- Wailuku, Hawaii
- Designed by Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright
- Bi-Coastal Panoramas Offer Sea to Summit Views of the Haleakala Volcano
- Layout Boasts Dramatic Elevation Changes
- Annually Ranked a Top Ten Course in Hawaii
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out our list of hidden gems to find out where you should be booking your next tee time.