Best Golf Courses in Milwaukee
Best Milwaukee Golf Courses
Frequently overshadowed by Chicago, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and its surrounding suburbs are second to none when it comes to offering up world class golf courses. Featuring thousands of lakes, untouched forestry and sand-based soil for optimal course conditions, the landscape of Milwaukee and its surrounding towns like Sheboygan and Racine have proven to be the perfect canvases for the likes of Nicklaus and Palmer to create masterpieces. So wherever you might roam in southeast Wisconsin, know that you’re certain to be pleased by any of the tracks listed below.
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Award Winning Course- One of Nicklaus’ Best
- Features Significant Elevation Changes, Massive Undulation and Stately Trees
- 76.3 Rating from the Tips- Plenty of Golf!
- Muskego, Wisconsin
- Designed by Larry Packard
- Known for the Smoothest Greens in the Area
- Several Doglegs Set Up Classic Risk Reward Opportunities
- Perfect Mix of Strategy and Fun
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Milwaukee, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!