Best Golf Courses in Napa
Best Napa Golf Courses
Tucked in between Santa Rosa and Walnut Creek, Napa Valley is a region that’s rich with hillside vineyards and several outstanding golf courses that are well worth putting your wine tasting flights to the side for. With links and parkland designs from Johnny Miller, Arnold Palmer, Robert Trent Jones Jr. and other famous designers, Napa truly has a course fit for every golfer’s palate—the only difficult thing is determining where to start! Rest assured, no matter which Napa vintage you select from the list below, you’re certain to love it!
- Napa, California
- Designed by Algie M. Pulley Jr.
- Meanders Through Over 150 Acres of Vineyards
- Features Six Par 5s, Six Par 4s and Six Par 3s
- Multiple Wildlife Preserves on Property
- Vallejo, California
- Designed by Arnold Palmer
- Consistently Ranked as One of the Top Courses in the Area
- Many Exciting Elevation Changes
- Exceptional Strategic Bunkering
- American Canyon, California
- Designed by Johnny Miller
- Situated on Beautiful Property with Rolling Hills, Babbling Creeks and Spectacular Waterfalls
- Exciting Layout Highlighted by a Fun Par 3 with an Island Green
- Scenic Views of Surrounding Working Vineyards
- Bodega Bay, California
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Situated on the Spectacular Sonoma Coast
- Engaging Links-Style Layout
- Final Three Holes are on the Ocean
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out our list of hidden gems to find out where you should be booking your next tee time.