Best Golf Courses In Petoskey
Best Petoskey Golf Courses
Regarded as one of the most popular skiing destinations in the Midwest, Petoskey boasts a severely sloping landscape that is ideal for ripping through powder during the winter months and splitting fairways in the summer. World-class designers like Arthur Hills, Donald Ross and Robert Trent Jones have utilized Petoskey and Gaylord’s rolling terrain and created incredible golf courses with dramatic elevation changes and sharp-turning doglegs that are reminiscent of an exhilarating run down the slopes. And with perfect white-sand bunkers at the best courses in Petoskey, golfers have a chance to kick up some powder year-round.
- Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Four 18-Hole Courses: Arthur Hills Course, Donald Ross Memorial, Heather Course and Moor Course
- Designs by Arthur Hills, Donald Ross, Robert Trent Jones (Heather) and Bill Newcomb (Moor)
- The Heather Course is Recognized as a Top 100 Track in the U.S.
- Pure Michigan Golf at its Finest
- Vanderbilt, Michigan
- Designed by Mark Sauger
- Brilliant Mix of Scottish Links and Parkland Styles
- Stretches Only 6,425 Yards from the Tips but Still Packs a Punch with a 71.8 Slope
- Numerous Blind Tee Shots Present a Distinct Challenge
- Bay Harbor, Michigan
- Designed by Harry Bowers and Redesigned by Arthur Hills
- Beautiful Views of the Little Traverse Bay
- Towering Stately Trees Lines the Fairways
- Pristine Course Conditions from Tee to Green
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Petoskey, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!