Best Golf Courses In Pittsburgh
Best Pittsburgh Golf Courses
Benefitting from the rich, natural beauty of the Appalachian Mountains and confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio rivers, the Pittsburgh region’s stunning landscape proved perfect for acclaimed designers like Arnold Palmer and Robert Trent Jones to create exceptional golf courses reaching down to West Virginia and Cumberland, Maryland. Boasting countless dramatic elevation changes and spectacular scenic vistas that give the iconic views from Mount Washington a run for its money, the best golf courses in Pittsburgh show that the Steel City’s championship pedigree expands well beyond the walls of its hallowed sports arenas.
- Braddock, Pennsylvania
- Designed by Ferdinand Garbin
- Challenging Layout with Exquisite Tree-Lined Fairways
- Beautiful Views of the Surrounding Area on Almost Every Hole
- Top-Notch Practice Facility
- Apollo, Pennsylvania
- Designed by Dominic Palombo
- Fun Layout with Exceptional Variety
- Perfect Escape from the City
- Known for its Perfect Playing Conditions
And after you’ve checked out the best courses in Pittsburgh, be sure to check out more amazing courses around the globe to find your next golf trip destination!