Best Golf Courses In Raleigh
Best Raleigh Golf Courses
No golfer worth his weight in golf balls can call it the “Research Triangle” without a little research on the great golf courses in the stretch from Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Blessed by rolling topography in every direction and more pines than one could hope to count, the Raleigh region of the Tar Heel State has proven time and time again to be the perfect place to build out a challenging but enjoyable test of golf. And no matter whether you and your pals are divided on North Carolina, Duke and N.C. State (... or you dislike them all), everyone will cheer in unison for the great tracks listed below.
- Clayton, North Carolina
- Built on Remarkable Property with Amazing Scenic Vistas
- Rated as One of the Best Courses in the State
- Every Hole is Dramatically Different
- Meticulously Maintained Rolling Fairways
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Designed by Chuck Smith
- Skillfully Routed Through Ravines and Rolling Hills
- Known for Its Perfect Playing Conditions
- Exciting Layout with Forced Carries and Blind Shots
- Durham, North Carolina
- Designed by Ron Garl
- Well-Manicured Bermuda Fairways and Bentgrass Greens
- Exciting Island Green on the Signature 12th Hole
- Water Comes into Play on 11 Holes
- Wendell, North Carolina
- Designed by Kenneth Dye Jr.
- Newly Renovated Bermuda Greens Roll Quick and True
- Challenging Parkland Layout with Multiple Streams and Lakes
- Situated on a Beautiful Property Spotted with Countless Mature Trees
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Raleigh, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!