Best Golf Courses In Salt Lake City
Best Salt Lake City Golf Courses
With courses dotting the landscape from Provo to Ogden, Salt Lake City, Utah, features a wide variety of layouts from exciting mountain tracks to pine-laden parklands and long valley links courses. And no matter which type of course you decide to play in Salt Lake, the constant views of the Wasatch Mountains are sure to hit the sweet spot. Toss in a few extra yards off the tee (thanks to the altitude), and the best Salt Lake City courses listed below deliver all the golf you’ll ever need.
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Designed by William Bell
- Known for its Challenging Greens
- Five Minutes from Downtown Salt Lake City
- Dramatic Elevation Changes Make for Exciting Rounds
- Brigham City, Utah
- Designed by William H Neff
- Beautiful Water Hazards Dotting the Property
- Strategic Bunkering
- Hidden Gem of the Wasatch Front
And after you’ve checked out the best courses in Salt Lake City, be sure to check out more amazing courses around the globe to find your next golf trip destination!