Best Golf Courses In Seattle
Best Seattle Golf Courses
Mountains. Forests. Puget Sound. And just a wee bit of rain. It’s Seattle, and it’s magnificent. And regardless of whether golfers are looking to tee it up in the rainy season or the flawless Pacific Northwest weather that runs from June through September, the best golf courses of Seattle listed below are certain to please every single day of the year! With links and parkland designs from Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Arnold Palmer, Robert Muir Graves and too many other golf visionaries to count, Seattle and the surrounding areas of Bellingham and Wenatchee truly have a track for everyone!
- Shelton, Washington
- Designed by Gene Bates
- Annually Ranked as One of the Best 100 Resort Courses in the Country
- Scenic Views of the Kamilche Valley and Lush Forestry
- The 9th and 18th Holes Share a Large, 15,000 Sq. Ft. Double Green
- Kent, Washington
- Designed by Keith Foster
- Incredible Views of Mount Rainier
- Over 60 Bunkers Pepper the Layout
- Majestic Pines Closely Line the Fairways
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Seattle, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!