Best Golf Courses in Tampa
Best Tampa Golf Courses
Much like the numerous lightning storms during the summer months, the golf scene in Tampa, Florida, has been described by golfers as “electric” and “captivating” because of the excitement and allure that it produces. Home to beautiful beaches and immaculate cypress heads, Tampa’s natural landscape begged to be transformed into a hub for professional-quality courses, and that’s exactly what Doak, Palmer, Crenshaw, Hanse, Dye and virtually every other world-renowned designer accomplished. So when the area isn’t experiencing a sudden lightning storm, golfers can enjoy the best of what Southwest Florida has to offer at the best golf courses in Tampa.
- Streamsong, Florida
- Home to Three 18-Hole Courses: Red, Blue and Black
- Designed by World-Renowned Architects Tom Doak (Blue), Bill Coore & Ben Crenshaw (Red) and Gil Hanse (Black)
- All Voted as Top Public Courses in the United States
- Black Course Already Featured as One of the Best Courses in Florida Since Opening in 2017
- Lutz, Florida
- Bobby Weed Design
- Named One of the Top Five Golf Courses in Florida
- Home of 21 Consecutive Champions Tour Events
- Winds Through Impressive Natural Wetlands, Cypress Heads and Lagoons
- Brooksville, Florida
- Pete Dye Design
- Classic Southern Resort-Style Golf with Superb Practice Facilities
- Elevations Between 60 and 250 Feet!
- Stunning Veranda with Views for 20 Miles
And when you’re done playing all the best courses in Tampa, take a look at our list of top courses around the world!