Best Golf Courses In Tulsa
Best Tulsa Golf Courses
Just a quick drive from Oklahoma City, the verdant, hilly landscape of Tulsa, Oklahoma, feels a million miles away from the capital of the Great Plains, and it has proven to be perfect for sculpting championship caliber golf courses. Peppered predominately by parkland layouts, Tulsa offers golfers a steady diet of pristine fairways lined by stately oaks and fast greens that roll tried and true. Golfers teeing it up in Tulsa can also expect a steady diet of BBQ, and much like the courses below, one can’t go wrong with any of the meat selections in T-Town.
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Designed by Bland Pittman and Renovated by David Tripp
- Exciting Links-Style Layout
- Best Greens in All of Tulsa
- Completely Renovated Bunkers
- Afton, Oklahoma
- Designed by Brent Wadsworth and Randy Heckenkemper
- One of Tulsa’s Hidden Gems for Over 35 Years
- Impeccable Course Conditions
- Five Par 3s and Five Par 5s Make for an Exciting Round
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out all of our list of hidden gems to find out where you should be booking your tee times.