Best Golf Courses In Chicago
Best Chicago Golf Courses
Creating a list of top-rated courses in Chicago is about as difficult as hitting a driver off the deck, so before you jump into ‘Where Is ___ on this list?’, know that we love too many Chicago golf courses to mention even 10% of them here. Chicago and its surrounding suburbs (North, Northwest, South, Southwest and West) are truly unique in their collective offering of world class tracks. With a mix of parkland, links and resort courses, one could play 36 holes every day during the summer and never encounter the same golf course twice. And while each layout differs considerably from the next one, the best courses in Chicago are perfectly consistent in their offering of perfect bent grass greens, aesthetically pleasing prairie grasses and stately Oaks.
- Beach Park, Illinois
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Parkland Golf at Its Finest
- Audubon Society Signature Sanctuary Course
- The 600-yard 18th Hole is One of the Hardest in Illinois— Better Pack a Lunch!
- Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Arthur Hills Designed Links in a Bucolic Setting
- Home to a True Island Green
- World Class Course Conditions
- Clubhouse is a Prime Destination for Chicago Suburbanites
- Oak Forest, Illinois
- Dick Nugent Designed Parkland Layout
- Convenient to the City
- Beautiful Setting with Ample Wildlife
- Packs Plenty of Punch with its 142 Slope