Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
5000 Spring Gulch Rd,
View as Map
Be the first to write a review
Length 7168 yards
- Year built: 1965
- Architect(s): Robert Trent Jones, Jr.,Bob E. Baldock,Robert Trent Jones, Sr.,Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Season: Open: 5/2 Closed: 10/12
Not far from Jackson, Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round. Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club is a terrific choice for your regular rounds of golf or a new destination for you and friends when visiting Jackson.
|RTJ I (W)
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
- Dress Code: Proper attire is required.
- Carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Clubs: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Pitching/chipping area: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes