The Greenbrier’s first 18-hole golf course was The Old White TPC, which opened in 1914. In 2006, the four-year restoration of the course was completed. This Charles Blair Macdonald design features several holes that are modeled after some of the most famous golf holes in Scotland and Ireland. The Old White TPC’s number 8 hole was styled after the “Redan” at North Berwick; number 13 after the “Alps” at Prestwick; and number 15 after the “Eden” at St. Andrews. One of the first golfers to play the course was President Woodrow Wilson in April 1914. Part of the PGA TOUR's acclaimed TPC Network, which includes sister golf courses such as TPC Sawgrass, Home of THE PLAYERS, TPC River Highlands, host of the Travelers Championship and TPC Boston, host of the Deutsche Bank Championship, The Old White TPC's championship course was featured as one of America's 100 Greatest Public Courses by Golf Digest, as well as ranked #1 in the state of West Virgina by GolfWeek Magazine.
The Old White TPC® at the Greenbrier Tee Times